LES VINS / ROUGES
MONTHELIE 1er Cru “Les Duresses”
Classed as premier cru, the “Duresses” plot belongs to both the Auxey Duresses and the Monthelie communes.
The Monthelie wine is much more delicate with very good ageing potential.
- Cépage : Pinot noir
- Âge moyen de la vigne : 50 years
- Surface : 0,4 acres
- Vinification :
As harvest is starting earlier each year due to climate change, it is often necessary to carry out a pre-fermentation cold soak for 5-6 days. Then fermentation occurs in wooden vats for about 10 days where temperatures can rise to 32-34°C. Next maceration takes place for a few days until the temperature in the vats lowers to 20-22°C. Pneumatic pressing, 2 days of settling, and then placing into barrels for 14 to 18 months (50% of the oak barrels are new with 4 years of drying and 50% have been used once).
- Élevage : In oak barrels.
- Mise en bouteilles : Level of SO2: 20 mg/l of free SO2 and 60 to 70 mg/l of total SO2
- AUXEY-DURESSES 1er Cru “Les Reugnes”
- BEAUNE 1er Cru “Clos des Mouches”
- BOURGOGNE “Les Maisons-Dieu”
- BOURGOGNE Grand Ordinaire
- BOURGOGNE Pinot Noirien
- MONTHELIE 1er Cru “Les Duresses”
- POMMARD 1er Cru “La Platière”
- VOLNAY “Les Cros Martin”
- POMMARD 1er Cru “Derrière Saint-Jean” MONOPOLE
- POMMARD 1er Cru “Epenots”
- POMMARD Premier Cru “Rugiens”