LES VINS / ROUGES
POMMARD 1er Cru “Derrière Saint-Jean” MONOPOLE
This Premier Cru Monopole is planted in front of the property, with the quantity of wine produced ranging from 400 to 500 bottles.
A solid Pommard wine, with a similar but less robust taste to the Pommard wines whose vineyards border Beaune.
- Cépage : Pinot Noir
- Âge moyen de la vigne : 65 years
- Surface : 0.24 acres
- Vinification :
As harvest is starting earlier each year due to climate change, it is often necessary to carry out a pre-fermentation cold soak for 5-6 days. Then fermentation occurs in wooden vats for about 10 days where temperatures can rise to 32°C. Next maceration takes place for a few days until the temperature in the vats lowers to 20-22°. Pneumatic pressing, 2 days of settling, and then placing into barrels for 14 to 18 months. (50% of the oak barrels are new with 4 years of drying and 50% have been used once).
- Élevage : In oak barrels.
- Mise en bouteilles : Level of SO2: 20 mg/l of free SO2 and 60 to 70 mg/l of total SO2
- AUXEY-DURESSES 1er Cru “Les Reugnes”
- BEAUNE 1er Cru “Clos des Mouches”
- BOURGOGNE “Les Maisons-Dieu”
- BOURGOGNE Grand Ordinaire
- BOURGOGNE Pinot Noirien
- MONTHELIE 1er Cru “Les Duresses”
- POMMARD 1er Cru “La Platière”
- VOLNAY “Les Cros Martin”
- POMMARD 1er Cru “Derrière Saint-Jean” MONOPOLE
- POMMARD 1er Cru “Epenots”
- POMMARD Premier Cru “Rugiens”